- • Parcel of Residential Development Land
- • Proposed Development of 4 Bungalows
- • In sought after Milford Road area of town
- • Extending to around 0.15 hectares (0.38 acres)
- • Adjoining modern Hendidley Way Development
- • Situated in market town of Newtown
- • Shrewsbury 32 miles, Cardigan Coast 45 miles
- • Walking distance of town centre
A Parcel of Residential Development Land situated in the popular and sought after Milford Road area of the market town of Newtown.
The site extends to around 0.15 hectares (0.38 acres) or thereabouts and adjoins Hendidley Way which is a modern residential development towards the outskirts of Newtown and yet is within walking distance of the town centre and Dolerw Park.
Newtown is one of the main market towns in Powys and has a wide range of amenities and services. Approximately 32 miles from Shrewsbury with access to the M54 motorway network and Cardigan Coast.
The site is zoned for residential development in the adopted Powys Local Development Plan and the owner currently has a full planning application submitted for four detached bungalows which is being considered at present by the Planning Authority.
The Local Planning Authority is Powys County Council Planning Services, Neuadd Maldwyn, Severn Road, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7 AS.
Tel: 01938 551259
Email: email@example.com. uk
Mains services are available nearby.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries regarding availability and connection.
At any reasonable time.