- • Superior Detached Country Dormer Bungalow
- • Spacious and Versatile Family Accommodation
- • 2/3 Reception Rooms, 5/6 Bedrooms, Ground Floor Bedroom and Bathroom, 4 First Floor Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and Bathroom
- • Spacious Double Aspect Lounge with woodburning stove, Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, Separate Utility Room
- • Ample Driveway Parking, Low Maintenance Gardens and Grounds
- • UPVC Double Glazed, Oil Central Heating, No Forward Chain
- • Open Views to the rear across Countryside
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 69 (C) (Expires: 14/08/2033)
Pen Y Coed is a sizeable detached dormer bungalow in an attractive rural location which has open views to the rear over countryside. The very versatile and adaptable 2 storey accommodation would suit an extended family with ground floor Bedroom and Bathroom that may suite a dependant relative. The property is in good decorative order and has the benefit of Oil Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing, offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
On the ground floor is a particularly inviting Dining Hall with French doors to the front and an archway opening into the well fitted Breakfast Kitchen which has an extensive range of Oak fronted units integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, together with dual fuel range cooker. There is a separate Utility Room housing the Worcester central heating boiler. From the Dining Hall double doors lead into a large dual aspect Lounge with exposed brick fireplace housing the stovax woodburning stove. The Bathroom on the ground floor has a separate shower cubicle and there are two Bedrooms one of which could be utilized as a Family Room or Study.
On the first floor off the Galleried Landing are 4 Bedrooms each having a generous amount of built-in eaves storage space. There is an additional Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room, along with walk-in wardrobe.
The property is approached over a tarmacadam driveway with ample parking space and electric roller door to the generous detached Double Garage. Double gates lead to the gravelled frontage with wrap around gravelled pathway leading to the rear where an area of lawn runs the expanse of the property. The principal gardens lie to the side with a raised lawn having surrounding shrubbery, oil storage tank and views beyond over the countryside to the distant hills over the Banwy Valley.
DirectionsFrom Welshpool Office proceed from Broad Street into High Street and continue to the roundabout at Raven Square taking the first exist signposted A458 Llanfair Caereinion. Continue along this road passing through Llanfair Caereinion, Llanerfyl and onto Llangadfan. Turn left immediately before the Cann Office Hotel bearing right over the canal bridge. On reaching Llangadfan turn right, the property can be found a little way along on the left hand side.
What 3 Words:// reflected.showcases.clarifies