- • Greatly Improved Detached Split Level Country Residence
- • Individual and Versatile Accommodation Appointed in Good Order
- • Lounge with woodburning stove, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (One En-Suite), Family Bathroom
- • Lower Ground Floor Level with Garage, Workshop, Store Rooms, Utility and W.C.
- • Opportunity to Create a Self-Contained Suite
- • Rural Yet Not Isolated Location with no Immediate Neighbours
- • Set Within Deciduous Woodland Grounds of 13.93 Acres (or thereabouts)
- • Nissan Hut, Outdoor Kitchen and Seating Areas
- • Well Stocked Gardens and Shrubbery
- • Oil Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazed
- • Haven for Birds and Wildlife
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 41 (E)
Homeleigh Woodlands is a greatly improved detached split level and individual country residence which has been greatly improved by the current owners. Well presented and versatile accommodation provides for an excellent family living space, which has the benefit of Oil fired central heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
There is a dual aspect Lounge with feature woodburning stove and patio doors that lead out to a Conservatory which is currently arranged as a Sitting and Dining Room. There is a well fitted Kitchen with built-in oven and hob together with fridge freezer. There are 3 Double Bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, one with a Dressing Area and En-Suite. There is also a well fitted luxury Family Bathroom complete with separate shower enclosure.
Internally steps lead to the lower ground floor which has a suite of Workshops, Garaging, Utility and W.C. Entirely suitable to create a self-contained annex for a dependant relative or holiday let subject to obtaining the necessary permissions and consents.
The property occupies an enviable private location yet is not isolated although has the benefit of no immediate neighbours.
There is an approach over a long concrete driveway from the council maintained road, which leads to a parking and turning space with ornamental shrub gardens surrounding. Well stocked with a variety of perennials and alpines.
To the rear from the patio is a raised deck with a purpose built Outdoor Kitchen which has the most magnificent vista and is an ideal space for entertaining and al fresco pursuits.
Surrounding the property are the woodland grounds which in total extend to approximately 13.93 Acres. The deciduous woodland has been part felled and there is scope for further felling of timber to provide a fuel source for the woodburner and to create further view points across the valley to the surrounding hills beyond. The property is completely unique in its nature and is a real lifestyle choice being a haven for birds and wildlife.
Outdoor storage is provided by a Nissan Hut which is accessed beyond the property.
DirectionsFrom Welshpool travel on the A490 for Llanfyllin for approximately 4 miles to Pentrebeirdd. Prior to the Valley View Holiday Home Park turn left for Meifod. Proceed for 1 mile and turn right. Follow the lane where the entrance to the property is on the right identified by the name plate at the end of the drive.
What 3 Words:/// recover.preparing.presuming