- • Substantially Extended Semi Detached Family House
- • Greatly Improved and Adapted Accommodation
- • Spacious Lounge, Sitting Room and Family Room, Large and Impressive Kitchen with central island and Dining Area
- • Ground Floor Shower Room, 4 Bedrooms, one with En-Suite, Luxury Family Bathroom with spa bath
- • Driveway Frontage, Private Rear Garden
- • Range of Outbuildings with Store Room, Bar/Alfresco Entertaining Area with outside pizza oven, Separate Studio/Games Room suitable for a variety of interests
- • UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- • Viewing Highly Recommended
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 74 (C) (Expires: 05/01/2034)
23 Erw Wen is a substantially improved and extended family home which has the benefit of UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. The property has well adapted accommodation to cater for modern family living and contemporary lifestyle arrangements, having extensive accommodation which has a good flow with generously proportioned rooms.
On the ground floor from the front Entrance Hall access leads into a Family Room or Study, there is also a spacious Sitting Room with free standing gas stove and feature bow window to the front. From the Sitting Room double doors lead into the Lounge which creates for a superb open plan arrangement if required. French doors lead out to the rear garden and there is feature fireplace with an electric stove. The circular flow of the accommodation then leads into the Dining Room with patio doors to the rear and central island into the most impressive re-fitted Kitchen, having a ceramic hob with separate 2 hob plate, integrated double oven and dishwasher. There is a useful Side Entrance Hall leading out to the garden and entertaining area and also a Shower Room.
On the first floor are the 4 Bedrooms, one has an En-Suite Bathroom with a 'P' shaped bath and shower above. There is a luxury Family Bathroom with spa bath and twin wash basins The Bedrooms are conveniently located off a spacious landing with a cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler.
To the front of the property is a driveway frontage with plentiful parking. To the rear is an attractive private garden with paved patio and lawn featuring an alfresco entertaining and dining area with outdoor pizza oven, an enclosed Store Room leading into a Garden Room and Bar. Beyond is large Studio or Music Room which could be utilised for a variety of purposes.
DirectionsFrom Welshpool, proceed around the one way system joining Salop Road. Pass the Petrol Station on the right hand side and doctors surgery on the left, continuing over the zebra crossing, taking the first left turn onto Erw Wen. The property will be located on the left hand side.
What 3 words://second.shallower.perfumes