- • Grade II Listed Town Centre Building
- • Ground Floor Shop, First and Second Floor Storage, Useful Basement, Rear Yard and WC
- • A1 Use Class
- • Opportunity to Acquire Current Business as a Going Concern
- • Well Established Trading Entity Stock Available at Valuation
- • Premises Also Available Independently
- • Energy Performance Certificate: 107 (E) (Expires 30th May 2032)
An opportunity to acquire a well situated town centre 3 storey premises currently operational as a ladies clothing retail outlet (A1 use class). The Grade II listed building has ample accommodation with a well laid out shop and serving counter with a useful enclosed rear yard and WC. There is also a basement and storage at first and second floor levels with kitchenette. There is potential to create living accommodation subject to obtaining the necessary local authority consents and permissions. The well established retail entity of Janeva has been trading for a number of years and the business can be offered for sale as a going concern with stock available to purchase at valuation. Alternatively the current proprietor is happy to terminate her business to allow a prospective purchaser to have vacant possession for their needs. This prominently situated property is located in a prime trading position on Broad Street which benefits from good footfall. The accommodation of character has some charming original features. Expressions of interest are respectfully requested from interested parties only.