- • 2 bedroomed first floor apartment
- • Close to the beach & amenities
- • Popular investment opportunity
- • Electric heating
- • In need of some cosmetic improvement
- • 63 years remaining on the lease
- • Energy Efficiency Rating=60 Valid to 17.6.2032
A two bedroomed first floor flat situated in a purpose built block of 4 flats convenient to all amenities. The accommodation which is need of some cosmetic improvement briefly comprises
hallway, kitchen with base and eye level units , lounge with window , 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Tywyn is a delightful coastal town on the shores of Cardigan Bay. The area is surrounded by the famous Snowdonia National Park which is renowned for its natural beauty, with Talyllyn Lake, Dovey Estuary and Cader Idris nearby. For golfing enthusiasts there is a championship course at nearby Aberdovey. Sailing and all water sports are very popular at both Aberdovey and Tywyn plus sea and river fishing within easy distance.
Communal gardens to front and parking at the rear.