2 bed First Floor Flat For Sale
Regent Court, Roft Street, Oswestry, ShropshireAsking Price: £110,000
- • Two bedroom first floor retirement apartment (Over 55s)
- • Town centre location close to the towns amenities
- • Daytime on-site duty manager. Secure entry system
- • Communal lounge and garden. Lift to all floors
- • Leasehold with 90 years remaining
- • Available with no onward chain
- • EPC Rating: 78(C)
This two bedroom retirement apartment is situated in the heart of the town centre. The building overlooks the town centre car park and is ideally located with easy access to the town centre shopping amenities and The Park.
Occupants are required to be 55yrs and above and have access to the communal lounge and garden area. There is a secure entrance system to the building and a lift to all floors. There is an on-site duty manager during the daytime.
The apartment is Leasehold with 91 years remaining of a 125 year lease. We understand the current ground rent is £100 p.a and the service charge which includes buildings insurance and water rates is currently set at £2,448 p.a (this is reviewed annually)
The accommodation includes, entrance hall, L-shaped lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom. Heating is provided by electric storage heaters.
The apartment block entrance is situated off Roft street.