- • Detached village bungalow overlooking the River Vyrnwy
- • Lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen and utility
- • Three bedrooms and wet room
- • Ample driveway parking and detached garage and store
- • Terraced gardens lead down to the river bank
- • Oil-fired central heating and double glazing
- • EPC Rating: 36(F)
A detached bungalow occupying a pleasant riverside location central within the village.
Constructed of paint finshed brick walls under both a pitched slate roof and felt finished flat roof.
The part terraced rear gardens lead down to the banks of the River Vyrnwy and offer scope to provide an attractive feature to the property.
The spacious accommodation affords three reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen, utility and wet room facility, oil-fired central heating and double glazing.
With ample on-site parking and a detached garage block, the bungalow is also in easy reach of the local amenities and facilities.
Agents Note: The property is being sold on behalf of a deceased estate.
Leave Oswestry and head south on the A483. At Llynclys Crossroads turn right onto the A495 proceed through Porthywaen and continue, turn left still on the A495 for Llansantffraid and on reaching the village continue down the bank and the property can be seen on the left hand side immediately after the turning for the river bridge.