- • A well-presented detached property
- • Occupying a large enclosed garden plot extending to 0.5 acres
- • Associated external outbuildings afford useful space for a variety of uses
- • Impressive Garden Room to the rear affording views over the garden grounds
- • Three ground floor reception rooms, three ground floor bedrooms, four piece bathroom and cloakroom
- • Three first floor bedrooms, one with en-suite and separate toilet
- • EPC Rating: 65(D)
Situated in the hamlet of Babbinswood and neighbouring the village of Whittington, this spacious two storey property affords ample family sized accommodation all set within its' own enclosed garden grounds.
Having been well maintained and presented this property is ready for immediate occupation. Affording an attractive Garden Room (9.32m x 3.66m) on the rear which in-tern connects to the Living and Dining Rooms and offers views out into the rear gardens. A well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances and serviced void for dishwasher and overlooks the fore and the adjoining utility has both front and side entrance doors.
The range of associated outbuildings comprise a detached garage with an attached bin store, useful timber built garden store fronted by a covered patio area and a further large detached double garage/workshop.
Having the benefit of a highly efficient oil-fired boiler, servicing the central heating and hot water systems, and full double glazing, together with cavity wall insulation and insulated internal party walls.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the extensive accommodation and the quality of the current finish.
Leave Oswestry and proceed to Whittington. Continue past the school and shop andat the next junction turn right for Babbinswood. Continue and the property can be found on the right hand side.