- • A extended semi-detached house on a corner plot
- • Affording two reception rooms and four bedrooms
- • Double width drive approach to the fore
- • Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- • Provides good-sized family accommodation
- • Cul-de-sac location on an established edge of town estate
- • EPC Rating: 74(C)
Having been extended to provide the existing spacious accommodation, this property provides an ideal family home located within this established edge of town estate. occupying a corner plot on the entrance to the cul-de-sac, there remains a good-sized enclosed garden area.
Benefitting from double glazing throughout and gas-fired central heating, together with two good-sized ground floor reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor are four bedrooms and a fitted bathroom.
The Building Control Completion Certificate has not been issued for the extension works. An indemnity insurance policy for the extension will be issued on completion of the sale.
Upon completion of the purchase the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) may review the council tax band and increase the banding for council tax purposes.
Leave the town centre via Salop Road, turning left into Middleton Road. Proceed over the mini-roundabouts into Cabin Lane, turn left into Balmoral Crescent and follow the road around to the left and Campbell close will be found on the right hand side.