2 bed Detached Park Home For Sale
Plas Dyffryn Trannon Lodge Park, Trefeglwys, Caersws, PowysAsking Price: £249,950
- • 2 Bedroom Lodge
- • 12 month season – open all year round
- • Nestled in 80 acre estate
- • Outstanding uninterrupted countryside views on all plot locations
- • Spectacular views over Trannon Valley
- • Peace & tranquillity
- • Dog friendly
- • Country walks, mountain/cycling tracks
- • Picturesque village of Trefeglwys
Nestled within an 80 acre estate with spectacular views over the Trannon Valley we are delighted to announce three exciting new additions to the Exclusive Gated Lodge Park:
What the Park Offers:
• 12 month season – open all year round
• Nestled in 80 acre estate
• Gated Lodge Park for 10 Lodges only
• Adjacent to existing Luxury Lodges (www.luxury-lodges-wales.co.uk)
• Outstanding uninterrupted countryside views on all plot locations
• Spectacular views over Trannon Valley
• Peace & tranquillity
• Dog friendly
• Country walks offering spectacular views
• Excellent mountain/cycling tracks
• 5 Minute walk into village
Further benefits include:
An exceptionally high standard managed and maintained park.
Electric gates offering further security.
Managed letting scheme also available.
Council Tax Exempt.
25 year Licence – option to be increased via negotiation.
Detached Lodge in a very private elevated location at the top of the park with panoramic views over the Lodge Park and surrounding Mid Wales countryside. Bespoke Lodge designed by the owners which comprises:
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge area with fitted units comprising built-in oven and hob with extractor over.
Dining Area and Lounge Area with three sets of French doors to views over the terrace and surrounding countryside.
Bathroom comprising corner air spa bath, washbasin with cupboard under, WC, tiled floor.
There is oil fired central heating throughout.
The Lodge is set in its own gardens with parking and patio areas enjoying the excellent views with a hot tub on the front veranda.
Situated with stunning views across the Trannon valley, located at the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains and close to the Welsh coast with the seaside university town of Aberystwyth some 36 miles away and the Snowdonia National Park and just a stone’s throw away from Shropshire border and famous Offa’s Dyke. The historic market town of Llanidloes is some 3 miles away with its black & white market hall, offers an array of shops, cafes, restaurants. The Clywedog reservoir and Hafren Forest with boarded walks to the sources of the Severn. The area is renowned for walking, horse riding, wildlife and nature walks. Located on the outskirts of the village of Trefeglwys with its village pub, village shop, places of worship, village hall and primary school. There is a railway station at Caersws 4 miles away with links to the coast, West Midlands and London Euston.
The Lodge is set in its own gardens with parking and patio areas enjoying stunning views with a hot tub on the front veranda.