1. We are motivated by results – you pay our commission fee only when your property is sold. If you pay an agent their fee upfront there is no further incentive to get them to push the property if it doesn’t sell right away.
2. Sometimes things go wrong - there may be problems with your sales chain or legal issues such as boundary concerns. If this happens we will always be there to help, we have a large team of very experienced chartered surveyors and other professionals, if there is a solution we will find it. The important thing is that we are there to talk to you, either in one of our 9 branches or in your home, surveys have shown that under stressful circumstances communication by email or text is inadequate, over 75% of people prefer a person to person conversation.
3. Morris Marshall and Poole with Norman Lloyd - are well known local brands, people recognise our distinctive for sale signs and know where our high street offices are. We’re easy to find and very approachable so anyone wanting to discuss the purchase of your property will find us. We also have a comprehensive register of active private buyers and investors many of whom we will know from previous transactions.
4. We will always give you honest advice – when we advise you of an asking price we will show you the history of other sales in your area so you can see why a particular figure has been suggested. Our aim is to get you the best price but we will never overvalue your home just to attract your business, this only wastes your time and could result in a lower eventual sale price.
5. When you get an offer – our sales negotiators will do their upmost to secure the best price but they will also check sales chains and the buyer’s financial position in detail. By providing full and accurate information about the buyer’s motivation and ability you can make an informed judgement about accepting an offer.
6. Accompanied viewings – in most cases we can escort viewers around your home at no extra charge. This is not always done because a house in empty, sometimes people just prefer it if we show the property on their behalf. Whatever the reason it will not be a problem and our viewing team will liaise with you for convenient access.
7. National marketing – we may be a regional company but we market our properties for sale nationally. As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals in Mid Wales visitors to The National Property Centre in London can access details of all the property we have for sale through 24/7 interactive touch screens and there is a busy referral system between members assisting people relocating. We also list our properties on the leading property internet site Rightmove. This website attracts a lot of buyers but it also list all the competition to your house sale and this is a very visual media, which is why we put so much effort into good photography and floor plans.
8. Social Media – the way we collect and use information is changing rapidly with plenty of benefits to house sellers. We use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but we also have a dedicate public relations team who constantly look at opportunities to promote our clients properties through newspapers, lifestyle magazine and online. We even produce our own glossy property magazines 8 times a year which is distributed right across Mid Wales and the West Midlands.
9. For peace of mind – we are members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, National Association of Estate Agents Propertymark and The Property Ombubsman meaning we are committed to working within professional codes of conduct approved by Trading Standards.