Detached House for sale in Pwll Y Glo House, Groes-Pluen, Welshpool, Powys, SY21
For Sale by Private Treaty
• Attractive small holding in need of extensive renovation
• Good range of traditional and modern farm buildings
• 20.89 acres of good pasture land
• EPC - D (55)
Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd are pleased to have the instructions of the executors of the late Mr Eric Massey to offer for sale the small holding known as Pwll Y Glo which has a good sized 3 bedroomed house in need of extensive renovation. There is a good range of traditional and more modern farm buildings together with 20.89 acres of good pasture land.
Of particular note with this property are the extensive views in nearly all directions with the house and buildings centrally located within the farmland to afford a good degree of privacy.
Constructed of stone brick and or concrete block, rendered under a tiled, part flat, felted and part asbestos roof the accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen - with base units including a double drainer sink unit. plumbing for automatic washing machine Worcester oil boiler (not currently working), quarry tile floor
- Downstairs bathroom/wet room with disabled shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc
- Living room with tile surround fire grate and inset wood burner, french windows to front of property.
- Sitting Room
- Large Inner Hallway with stair case, understairs cupboard and landing leading to:-
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom with panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin. Built in airing cupboard
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Double bedroom
Outside and Adjoining the house
- Outside WC
- Large store room
- Concrete block and asbestos single garage
- Paved patio and garden area to front of property
Pwll Y Glo Farm Buildings
Set around a part concrete and tarmacadam yard are a useful range of modern and traditional buildings
• Modern steel pillared, mass concrete, cement fibre 4 bay general purpose shed
• Traditional brick and stone asbestos range of cow house for 4 with separate loose box housing, cratch and manger, part with tallant over.
• Adjoining dilapidated timber and galvanised store shed.
• Adjoining brick, stone and asbestos range of three former pig styes.
• Traditional brick and asbestos range of former cow house with ties for 15, feed passage and separate former dairy, lean to timber and galvanised covered storage area.
• Traditional steel pillared and galvanised 2 bay dutch barn
• Timber and galvanised dilapidated one bay store shed
• Timber and galvanised deep litter type store shed
• Timber and asbestos dilapidated former poultry shed
• Brick and asbestos general purpose store shed
The farm land extends to an area of 20.89 acres or thereabouts and is all down to permanent pasture. It is all good level or gently sloping land which is suitable for many agricultural enterprises including arable.
Mains water, private drainage. The house has the benefit of radiators in most rooms but we are informed that the oil boiler is not currently working.