3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale in Weston Avenue, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11
- Fully modernised three bedroom family home.
- Central location with easy access to shops, amenities and schools.
- Traditional layout with hall, lounge & extended family room / dining room.
- Designated parking to front and long garden to rear.
- Attractive bathroom, fitted kitchen and cloakroom.
- Quality double glazing and recent gas central heating system.
- Redecorate throughout and new carpets where fitted.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 63(D)
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house which has been tastefully improved over recent years by the current owner. Set in a popular residential avenue within both easy walking distance of Oswestry Shopping Centre and, via Weston Lane, the open countryside around the town. The property benefits from recently installed double glazing and gas central heating. There is a long garden to the rear and dedicated parking space to the front. EPC Rating: 63(D) IN-PERSON VIEWINGS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AND SUBJECT TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS.
The accommodation comprises: Porch with cloaks area. Entrance hall with recessed cupboard, Lounge with bay window to front, built in window seat, period fireplace with alcove cupboards and shelving and contemporary oak interior doors. Inner lobby. Dining room / family room with French doors to rear patio, wood burning stove, wood flooring and built in cupboard. Beautiful recently fitted kitchen in cream with wood block work surfaces and tiled floor. Ground floor cloakroom with recent suite and tiles floor. Landing with traditional interior doors to three bedrooms. Recently installed bathroom with double ended bath, shower above and shower screen, hand basin and WC with concealed plumbing, matching floor and wall tiling. Very useful attic room access by ladder which is fully lined with roof window, lights and power.
The garden to the front is hard landscaped with a drop kerb and designating parking is defined on the road. A path to the side leads into the rear garden which includes a large raised patio, sheltered seat, lawn, borders and vegetable patch.