4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Morda Close, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11
- Detached family residence conveniently located close to Oswestry Town Centre with nearby schools, amenities and shops.
- Quiet cul-de-sac position with well screened gardens to four sides, garage and ample parking.
- Four bedrooms, one being on the ground floor with en-suite shower room and adjacent morning room - ideal annex.
- Lobby, boot room, utility, additional shower room and conservatory.
- Kitchen, dining room and lounge overlooking gardens.
- Scope to convert study and dressing room to fifth bedroom and large attic storage also suitable for conversation subject to building regulations.
- Energy Efficiency Rating = C(73)
SEE VIDEO TOUR
An imposing detached family residence located on a short cul-de-sac in a much respected residential area, close to services and amenites in Oswestry Town Centre. With 4 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. EPC Rating = C(73)
This traditionally built detached home is constructed with brickwork elevations beneath a slate roof with the living accommodation extended, to provide an additional ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower, which would be ideal for an elderly relative or someone with mobility problems. Set in generous mature gardens which extend to all sides with mature, well screened boundaries, there is ample off road parking, turning space and adjoining garage.
Heating is provided by a gas boiler located in the utility room and double glazed windows in uPVC frames are installed. You fist enter the property into a spacious hall with adjacent lobby and shower room. The ground floor bedroom is accessed from the hall but a second access, currently sealed, also leads from the rear boot room. The lounge, dining room and kitchen all overlook the attractive rear gardens and there is a double glazed conservatory with uPVC frame to the side. Upstairs the bedrooms are all well-proportioned with a contemporary refitted bathroom which includes a 1700mm shower cubicle. The study and dressing room could be combined to create a fifth bedroom if required.
An boarded attic room accessed by ladder and with a window in the rear elevation provided a significant storage area and scope for conversion to further living space.