4 Bedroom Farm for sale in Meifod, Powys, SY22
- Stock Rearing Farm Extending to 89 Acres (or thereabouts)
- House in need of some extensive modernisation and upgrading with Oil Fired Heating and Double Glazing
- 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility, 4/5 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- 2 Attic Rooms, Cellar
- Outbuildings including Cubicle House and Barn
- Potential Leisure Opportunity
- Energy Performance Certificate: 22 (F)
• Stock Rearing Farm Extending to 89 Acres (or thereabouts)
• House in need of some extensive modernisation and upgrading with Oil Fired Heating and Double Glazing
• 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility, 4/5 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
• 2 Attic Rooms, Cellar
• Outbuildings including Cubicle House and Barn
• Potential Leisure Opportunity
• Energy Performance Certificate: 22 (F)
Morris Marshall and Poole with Norman Lloyd have been instructed by the Executors of the late D W Williams deceased to market Allt Fawr, a 89 Acre Stock Rearing Farm with potential leisure
The property is offered primarily as a whole however the vendors may consider offers in two lots.
Lot 1 - House, Buildings and approximately 26 acres to include the access track and all land to the west and north of the track.
Lot 2 - Approximately 63 acre of roadside accommodation land to the east of the access track.
Briefly comprising a spacious 4/5 bedroom farmhouse in need of some extensive modernisation and upgrading with oil fired central heating and double glazing, 7 Bay Cubicle
Shed, 4 Bay Barn and a Stone/Brick and Slate Range.
The house and land have a southerly aspect and are located adjoining a minor council maintained road approximately half a mile from the village of Meifod which has a primary school, village hall, stores and a public house.
Welshpool (10 miles) and Oswestry (12 miles) are within easy travelling distances with both towns having several supermarkets and more extensive shopping facilities.
Secondary school education is located in Llanfair Caereinion, Llanfyllin, Welshpool and Oswestry. Welshpool and Oswestry have thriving livestock markets.
OUTSIDE The farm adjoins a minor road from Meifod and is approached by a private entrance lane that leads via the buildings to the farmhouse which is slightly elevated and overlooks the majority of the land. The land is all in pasture
and is watered by natural sources.
The Buildings comprise:-
· 4 Bay Steel Frame Barn
· 7 Bay Steel Frame and Concrete Block Cubicle House (31.5m x 12m approx)
· Stone, Brick, Timber & Slate Range which has the
potential for conversion to holiday lets subject to the necessary planning consent being obtained.
· Earth walled Silage Pit and Slurry Store (both with concrete base).
BOUNDARY OWNERSHIP The purchaser agrees to take to the boundary maintenance responsibilities as currently designated.
SINGLE FARM PAYMENT The land is registered for Single Farm Payment purposes however no entitlements are included in the sale.
RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENT We have been advised that there is a bridle path which runs along the track and is marked by the letters A to B on the plan. The owners of the adjoining forestry have a right of way to extract timber.
SERVICES Mains electricity, private water supply, private rainage, oil fired heating via Rayburn. N.B. The services, ppliances and flues have not been tested and no arranty is provided with regards to their condition.
COUNCIL TAX Band ‘G’. (Powys County Council)
VIEWING By prior arrangement with the selling agent.
NEGOTIATIONS All interested parties are respectfully equested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.
DIRECTIONS From Welshpool proceed on the A490 signposted Llanfyllin after approximately 7 miles at the junction with the A495 turn left to Meifod. Proceed into the village and bear right for the school. after passing the school on the right take left turn from Llanfihangel. Proceed along this road for approximately half a mile
and the farm is located on the right.
What 3 words:. ///regret.reservoir.blackbird
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identification to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR 2017 came into force 26th June 2017). Appropriate examples:
Passport or Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
David Thomas, Gilbert Davies & Partners, 18 Severn Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7AD Tel: 01938 552727