3 Bedroom Farm for sale in Llanerfyl, Welshpool, Powys, SY21
- Stone and Slate Farmhouse Requiring Complete Renovation
- Extending to Over 18 Acres (or thereabouts)
- Kitchen, Living Room, Parlour, Pantry
- Three Bedrooms
- Stone and Corrugated Sheeted Range
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 1 (G)
Stone and slate farmhouse requiring complete renovation, extending to over 18 Acres (or thereabouts).
Morris Marshall and Poole with Norman Lloyd have been instructed to offer Pen Yr Hen Gae for sale by private treaty.
The property comprises a stone and slate farmhouse requiring full modernisation and renovation but with huge potential to extend, together with stone and corrugated sheeted outbuilding and in all totalling in excess of 18 Acres.
Situated in the Mid Wales countryside the farmhouse faces east with the land being a combination of pastureland with some wooded areas. Llanfair Caereinion is approximately 4 miles away and has primary and secondary school education, doctors and dentist surgeries, several public houses and a Spar minimart. Welshpool is a further 10 miles and has a Tesco, Aldis and Morrisons supermarkets.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a smallholding that can be renovated to the individual's taste.
OUTSIDE: Approached off a minor council maintained road via a short single lane track. the majority of the land lies to the east of the farmhouse and is mainly laid to pasture with some amenity wooded areas.
OS No Ha Acre
2400 1.781 4.40
2294 .186 .46
2594 .162 .40
2688 .299 .74
3600 .558 1.38
3690 1.568 3.88
4108 .388 .96
4507 .227 .56
5409 .113 .28
4600 1.379 3.41
4893 .912 2.25
VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Auctioneers who will arrange viewing days.
METHOD OF SALE The property will be offered for sale by Private Treaty.
VENDORS SOLICITORS David James & Company, 15 Eastgate, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 2AR (Mrs Rhian Jones acting).
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identi?cation to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR 2017 came into force 26th June 2017). Appropriate examples: Passport or Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
RIGHT OF WAY, WAYLEAVES AND EASEMENTS The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
BOUNDARY RESPONSIBILITIES The ownership and responsibilities for the boundaries are not shown. Prospective purchasers must satisfy for themselves the ownership of boundaries and take to the position as currently enjoyed.
MINERAL AND SPORTING RIGHTS Assumed in hand, but Solicitors to verify
MORTGAGE SERVICES If you require a Mortgage, (whether buying through MMP or any other agent), then please get in touch. We have an in-house Independent mortgage adviser (Mortgage
Advice Bureau) who has access to a wealth of mortgage products. Appointments can be arranged to suit your individual requirements. Should you decide to use the services of MAB you should know that we would expect to receive a referral fee of £250.00 from them for recommending you to them.
SURVEY DEPARTMENT If you are not buying through MMP then why not let our quali?ed surveyors inspect and report on the home you are buying before you complete the purchase. We can undertake RICS Home Surveys Level 1, Level 2 (survey only), and Level 2 (survey and valuation) these will provide a comment on any significant defects and items requiring repair. For further information contact any of our of?ces.
AGRICULTURAL MORTGAGE CORPORATION Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd are AMC Agents throughout Mid Wales and the Shropshire borders. AMC have lent to rural business since 1928 and can now offer loans on smallholdings which create an income to the owner be it letting of grazing or buildings or for a small agricultural or equestrian business. Their loans are competitive and un-callable and may offer tax advantages over a residential mortgage. AMC are also able to lend against the value of land and buildings.
For a free initial discussion please contact any office.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by MORRIS, MARSHALL & POOLE in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to the purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match any expectations you may have.
For further information please contact our Welshpool Office Ref: RWH 01938 554818 or our Rural Office 01938 552371 Ref: JGL