2 Bedroom Flat for sale in Glanhafren Hall, Llanidloes Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16
- Ground & First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Grade II Listed Country Residence of character
- Situated on the outskirts of Newtown
- Investment/Owner Occupier opportunity
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedroom, Bathroom.
- Garage. Shared Parking & Turning Area
- Electric Heating
- EPC - F (38)
Ground & First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment. Grade II Listed Country Residence of character. Situated on the outskirts of Newtown. Investment/Owner Occupier opportunity. Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom. Garage. Shared parking & turning area. Electric heating. EPC - F (38)
Ground & First Floor Apartment situated in a Grade II Listed country residence towards the outskirts of market town of Newtown which offers a range of amenities and facilities, including shops, restaurants, cinema and railway station.
There are a number of local tourist attractions nearby, Aberystwyth 44 miles and Shrewsbury 35 miles distance.
The property would make an ideal investment property or owner occupier, subject to lease conditions.
The accommodation comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
Kitchen/Dining comprising fitted base and wall units, worktop surface, built-in oven, 4-ring hob with extractor hood over, tiled floor, staircase to first floor, electric panel heater, 2 built-in cupboards, understairs cupboard, part tiled walls, airing cupboard.
Lounge electric panel heater.
Bathroom white suite comprising shower bath with electric shower and glazed shower screen, pedestal washbasin, WC, fully tiled walls, shaving light and socket.
On the First Floor:
Leasehold. Occupancy is restricted to 2 occupants per unit. For further details contact the selling agents regarding ground rent and 1/5th contribution to the maintenance of the building and insurance.
Electricity and water, Shared drainage.
N.B. The services, flues and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is provided with regard to their condition.
The Apartment enjoys access over the main tree lined avenue with shared parking and turning area to the rear of the hall. Each Apartment has a garage.
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £