3 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Pentrehyling, Churchstoke, Montgomery, Powys, SY15
- An Immaculately Presented Detached Country House
- Superbly Appointed Accommodation of Character
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room with Woodburning Stove
- Dining Room, Study and Large Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed, LPG Central Heating
- Garage with Workshop Area
- Beautiful Well Laid Out Gardens to the Rear
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 52 (E)
An immaculately presented detached country house of character with 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), garage, workshop and beautiful gardens.
A character country property located in a convenient hamlet within a small residential settlement. The particularly spacious accommodation has well lit rooms which have character features, complimented by modern appointments, including LPG central heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
On the ground floor the dual aspect Sitting Room has an exposed beam ceiling and woodburning stove. There is a separate Dining Room with exposed wall timbers and a rural outlook to the side. To the rear the Kitchen/Breakfast Room has quality oak fronted units and integrated appliances of dishwasher, electric double oven and 5 burner gas hob. There is also a Study, Utility and Cloakroom with the LPG combi boiler.
On the first floor are 3 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
The property has a gravelled frontage and driveway to the side providing ample parking and turning space.
Detached Garage with electric roller door and Workshop Area.
There is a gated access to the delightful and established rear garden. A flagstone patio is set adjacent to the house with vegetable garden beyond.
The beautiful lawns have a meandering gravelled pathway with interspersed Silver Birch trees, surrounding herbaceous, shrub and rose borders.