3 Bedroom End of Terrace House for sale in Heulfryn, Aberangell, Machynlleth, Gwynedd, SY20
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Replacement Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating
- Pleasant village location
- open views of valley
- Section 157 Occupancy Restriction
- No Upward Chain
- EPC - D58
3 Bedrooms. Lounge & Dining Area. Replacement Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating. Garden. Open Views of Valley. Pleasant village location. Section 157 Occupancy Restriction. No Upward Chain. EPC - D58
A well presented end-terrace 3 bedroom substantial house in quiet cul-de-sac setting on the edge of a popular village, 9 miles from Machynlleth and set in the Dyfi Valley, a UNESCO protected Biosphere since the 1970's. The property is set in a sizeable corner plot and enjoys excellent views of the valley, south over the village.
The property occupies a pleasant location with views to the front over open fields. It is offered in good decorative order and benefits from night storage heating and replacement double glazed windows and doors.
To the front is a low hedge with gravelled and paved front area. Side path to spacious rear garden, to lawn. Useful outbuilding (roof replaced 2020). Separate WC and Utility Area. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Agents Note: The sale of this property offers an excellent opportunity for local purchasers to secure a family home that is subject to a Section 157 Agreement introduced by Gwynedd County Council. The criteria includes the following:
1) Prospective buyers have had their place of work or their only or principal home in Gwynedd or within a radius of 20 miles of the property.
2) That the prospective buyers have a stronghold connection. Local connection would be satisfied if the applicant is a husband/wife spouse, ex-husband/wife spouse, parent, child, brother or sister of a person who is fully compliant with the convenant.
3) When the buyer is a member of the Armed Forces and would have previously complied with the covenant.
4) Any other key circumstances which would justify granting the application.
This is subject to approval by Gwynedd County Council, Caernarfon.