3 Bedroom Farm for sale in Upper Garreg Llwyd, Sarnau, Llanymynech, Powys, SY22
• Attractive small holding in need of renovation and modernisation
• Small range of modern farm buildings
• Traditional buildings with the potential for alternative uses
• Improved grassland extending to 29.33 acres
• EPC - G (1)
Upper Garreg Llwyd provides potential purchasers with the opportunity to acquire an attractive small holding comprising of a charming Georgian farmhouse in need of renovation and modernisation along with a small range of traditional and more modern farm buildings and improved grassland extending to 29.33 acres. Accessed by a private drive, the 3 bed property provides far reaching views over the local countryside and the Meifod Valley.
Upper Garreg Llwyd is offered for sale as whole or in the following lots:
Lot 1: Farm house, Buildings and 9.32 acres
Lot 2: 17.87 acres of Roadside Agricultural Land
Lot 3: 2.14 acres of Roadside Agricultural Land
Lot 1 – Farm House, Buildings and 9.32 acres - Guide Price £425,000
An attractive Georgian 3 bed red brick farmhouse affording the following accommodation: Utility room, Cellar, Kitchen, dining room, lounge. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and 3 well-proportioned bedrooms.
Attractive small garden area with lawns, flower & shrub borders.
A small, but adequate range of traditional and more modern farm buildings comprising of:
• 75ft x 30ft concrete block and corrugated sheet agricultural building incorporating the traditional dairy and cow house
• Adjoining 45ft x 20ft steel and corrugated sheet Dutch Barn
• Adjoining 45ft x 20ft steel, timber and corrugated sheet lean to
• Adjoining 40ft x 25ft steel, timber and corrugated sheet agricultural building.
• Traditional timber cart house and granary
• Traditional stone and brick pig stye
• Concrete block, timber and corrugated sheet workshop/store
Improved grassland that extends to 9.32 acres that provides further uses for arable cropping.
Lot 2 – 17.87 acres of Roadside Agricultural Land - Guide Price £180,000
Roadside, prime grassland that extends to 17.87 acres that provides further uses for arable cropping.
Lot 3 – 2.14 acres of Roadside Land – Guide Price £25,000
Roadside, Improved land extending to 2.14 acres.
Mains electricity, private water and private drainage. N.B. The services, appliances and flues have not been tested and no warranty is provided with regard to their condition.