2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale in Penybryn, High Street, Llanfyllin, Powys, SY22
- A well presented 2 bedroom property full of original features and character
- Flexible and comfortable living accommodation over two floors
- Ground floor living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- first floor bedroom, lounge, sun room and garden room
- Large rear garden with far reaching views, patio, decking and log store
- LPG Gas central heating, fully double glazed
- Energy efficiency rating = 62 (D)
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
A unique semi detached 2 bedroom property, full of character, providing comfortable and flexible living accommodation. A large private garden with views of the surrounding countryside.
Situated in the heart of the Town, The Old Smithy is a unique property and has been finished to the highest of standards, providing flexible living accommodation. Converted approximately 17 years ago by the current owners, the property has oak flooring and doors throughout, exposed oak beams and several vaulted ceilings.
The property is accessed via a half spiral cast iron staircase leading to a useful entrance porch and the sitting room with a feature cast iron fireplace. The open plan nature of this room leads to the kitchen with fitted units and a belfast sink.
Off the kitchen there is a spacious bathroom wih roll top bath and the ground floor is completed by a double bedroom.
On the first floor there is a second double bedroom, a light and airy lounge and sunroom with vaulted celings and a lean-to garden room.
To the rear of the property there is a large elevated garden with vegetable plot, lawns, stocked borders with established trees and bedding areas. The garden takes in far reaching views over the Town and provides a very private space to relax. A patio area to the rear of the property has a useful log store and green house.