2 Bedroom Parking for sale in Erw Porthor, Tywyn, Gwynedd, LL36
- Detached 2 bedroomed cedar wood chalet
- Electric heating
- Communal Parking
- Semi rural location
- Double glazing
- Currently run as a holiday let.
- Energy Efficiency Rating=26
Happy Valley is situated just off the Tywyn to Aberdyfi Road approximately 2 miles from Tywyn and 3 miles from Aberdyfi.
Happy Valley is situated just off the Tywyn to Aberdyfi Road approximately 2 miles from Tywyn and 3 miles from Aberdyfi. It is a well-known beauty spot and the site is in a sheltered position surrounded by established tendered gardens with shrubs and trees and a communal parking area. There are good shopping facilities, main line and narrow gauge steam railway, leisure centre in Tywyn and an excellent golf course and sailing club at Aberdyfi. The surrounding area forms part of the Snowdonia National Park and there are excellent opportunities for walking, sea and river fishing.
The accommodation briefly comprises
Sitting room, kitchen with base and eye level units, plumbing for a washing machine, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom
We are informed the property can be occupied throughout the year as holiday occupation but to be vacant for two weeks from 14th January - 31st January
Charges includes both general and garden maintenance, insurance, ground rent, water and sewerage costs.
Annual charges for 2021 £1800.
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £