2 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Aberdovey Lodge Park, Aberdyfi, Gwynedd, LL35
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroomed chalet
- Available fully furnished (by separate negotiation)
- On the South facing slopes of Dyfi Estuary
- Refurbished to a very high standard
- Wrap round balcony with Estuary views
- Two AC units
- Private parking
- Ground Rent £1135 Service Charge £1539, Water £248
- Early viewing is strongly recommended
Aberdovey Lodge Park adjoins the A493 just 3 miles from the picturesque seaside village of Aberdovey and is located on the Southern boundary of the Snowdonia National Park. The area provides excellent facilities for a variety of outdoor activities which include sailing, aqua sports, golf and hill walking and is convenient to many of the scenic locations within the National Park.
Quite possibly the finest chalet on this beautifully maintained park within the Dyfi valley approx 4 miles from Aberdyfi. During recent years the chalet has undergone extensive refurbishment both internally and externally with quality fixtures and fittings to make this a luxurious holiday chalet for which early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises
Entrance door to open plan sitting room, a fully equipped quality fitted kitchen, double sliding patio door to balcony with estuary views.
Bedroom one with patio doors and an Ensuite shower room.
Bedroom two, Shower room and a boiler room
Aberdovey lodge park is very well run, and a much improved private park set in beautiful, manicured grounds and gardens with the majority of chalet’s having lovely estuary views as has number 8
The chalet is available fully furnished and for immediate occupation subject to negotiation
Off road private parking and wrap round decking
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £