Land for sale in Anchor, Newcastle, Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- An Attractive Block of Roadside Pasture
- Divided into eight separate enclosures
- Extending to approximately 53 acres (22.448 ha)
- Direct access from a Council road
- Situated in open countryside with far reaching views over the beautiful Montgomeryshire and Shropshire countryside
For Sale by Private Treaty. An Attractive Block of Roadside Pasture. Divided into eight separate enclosures. Extending to approximately 50 acres (20.23 ha). Direct access from a Council road. Situated in open countryside with far reaching views over the beautiful Montgomeryshire and Shropshire countryside. Agr
For Sale by Private Treaty. An attractive block of roadside pasture. Divided into eight separate enclosures. Extending to approximately 50 acres (20.23 ha). Direct access from a Council road. Situated in open countryside with far reaching views over the beautiful Montgomeryshire and Shropshire countryside
Instruction Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd have been favoured with the kind instructions to offer for sale by private treaty approximately 53 acres (22.448 ha) of roadside pasture land situated at Rose Grove Farm, Anchor, Newcastle, Craven Arms, SY7 8PR.
The Land The land extends to 53 acres (22.448 ha) of productive pasture land, separated into eight different parcels. The land lies 1,280 feet above sea level being predominantly flat and can be used for forage harvesting purposes. The soils are brown earth and have the potential to grow a variety of crops. Two access points give benefit to the property, one providing excellent access via a hard-core track joining a council maintained road. Well established shelter belts are also positioned along the part of the northern boundary.
Access to the Land The land is accessed from two points directly from the Council road which provides good access for agricultural purposes.
Services We understand that the land is supplied by a natural source.
Rights of Way The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
Boundary Responsibilities The Purchaser will be expected to take to the position which is currently enjoyed. For indication purposes only this is shown by the inward "T" marks on the plan enclosed.
Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) The Vendor has claimed BPS for 2018. Entitlements are included with the sale of the land.
Mineral Rights We understand that the mineral rights are in hand and will be transferred with the sale of the land.
Sporting Rights We understand that the sporting rights are in hand and will be transferred with the sale of the property.
Tenure Freehold with vacant possession.
Disclaimer The areas stated within these particulars are taken from the digital mapping software Promap, therefore the actual areas may vary.
Method of Sale The land will be offered for sale by private treaty with offers being submitted to Tony Evans BSc(Hons) MRICS FAAV MRAC or Joe Powell BSc(Hons), Morris Marshall & Poole, 10 Broad Street, Newtown, SY16 2LZ. Tel. 01686 626160.
Viewing Viewing at any time when in possession of the sale particulars.
Directions From Newtown, take the A483, turning right onto Kerry road, joining the A489, continue through the village of Kerry. After passing through Kerry continue for approximately 0.8 miles taking a right hand turn sign posted for Clun. On joining the B4638 continue for approximately 10 miles, on the crossroads take the left hand turn opposite the Anchor Inn, proceed for approximately 300 yards where the land will be indicated by the Agents For Sale Board.
Money Laundering Regulations On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identification to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR 2017 came into force 26.06.2017) e.g. Passport or Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC) Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd are AMC Agents throughout Mid Wales and the Shropshire Borders. AMC have lent to rural business since 1928 and can now offer loans on smallholdings which create an income to the owner be it letting of grazing or buildings or for a small agricultural or equestrian business. Their loans are competitive and un-callable and may offer tax advantages over a residential mortgage. AMC are also able to lend against the value of land and buildings. For a free initial discussion please contact any office.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by MORRIS, MARSHALL & POOLE WITH NORMAN LLOYD in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to the purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match nay expectations you may have.
Website To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website www.morrismarshall.co.uk Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, and arrange a market appraisal of your property.
Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd Tel. 01686 626160
Ref: 2018/A TEE/JEP 06/18