2 Bedroom Flat for sale in College Green, Tywyn, Gwynedd, LL36
- A superb freehold investment opportunity
- currently leased as a mixed residential and commercial
- well maintained premises both internally and externally
- Excellent rental income potential
- Prime prominent position within the town
- The apartment has had a new central heating system installed in 2020
- Energy Performance Certificate=60
A superb freehold investment opportunity currently leased as a mixed residential and commercial. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a large retail area with 2 store rooms and on the first floor a kitchen, lounge, study, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Well maintained premises both internally and externally. Excellent rental income potential. Prime prominent position within the town. Energy Performance Certificate=60
The property is situated in a prominent position at the end of the High Street and facing the main street. It has been extensively refurbished and well maintained to a high standard and comprises on the Ground Floor, an excellent retail outlook approximately 145sqm which has proved to be successful trade premises over the years. To the rear, a yard and significant garage/stores accommodation available which could, subject to the necessary planning permissions ,provide an excellent development opportunity. Rear external staircase leads to the first floor, apartment. A beautifully appointed and well presented apartment which has recently had a new gas central heating system installed. The accommodation breifly comprises of reception hall, kitchen, lounge, bathroom , study and 2 bedrooms.
This is a prime property in a superb location for which early viewing is strongly recommended.
To the rear a side vehicle gated access leads to a stoned parking area, with a parking space for the Apartment. Stoned parking area with storage room and three garages.
A external staircase to the first floor accommodation.
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £