- • A Modern 2 Double Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- • Ideal First Time Purchase or Rental Opportunity
- • Open Plan Lounge with Spacious Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom with electric shower
- • UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heating, No Forward Chain
- • Gardens to Front and Rear, Parking for 2 Vehicles
- • Sought After Development of a Popular Village
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 68 (D) (Expires: 17/01/2034)
3 Waterloo Fields is a modern mid terraced house built of cavity construction with facing brick beneath a pitched synthetic slate roof. The property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity, which is offered to the market with no forward chain. Having the benefit of UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating.
On the ground floor from the front Entrance Hallway, access leads into the open plan living accommodation with a front Lounge and useful understairs store, which opens into a spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with plumbing for appliances and external door to the rear garden.
On the first floor are the 2 Double Bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe along with an airing cupboard and the Bathroom which has a 3 piece suite and an electric shower over the bath.
The property is attractively offset to the front with a stone boundary wall and pathway to the entrance door and lawned garden. To the rear there is private parking for 2 vehicles and neatly enclosed garden laid to lawn with paved patio and Garden Shed.
DirectionsFrom Welshpool, travel south on the A483 for Newtown. On reaching the roundabout at Sarn-Y-Bryn Caled take the first exit (A490) for Churchstoke. On approaching the village of Forden, turn left opposite The Cock Hotel and Waterloo Fields on the left.
What 3 Words:// shoulders.cafe.finalists