- • Characterful Semi Detached Cottage Retaining Original Features
- • 3 Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Store Room, W.C.
- • 4 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom and En-Suite, 2 Attic Store Rooms/Additional Bedrooms
- • LPG Heating
- • No Forward Chain
- • Quintessential Cottage Gardens to the Front and Rear, Driveway Parking
- • Large Garage/Outbuilding with Scope for Conversion to Alternative Uses
- • Traditional Range of Outbuildings and Greenhouse, Ample Driveway Car Parking
- • Located on the Outskirts of the Village with Superb Far Reaching Rural Views
- • Cash Buyers Only
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 26 (F) (Expires: 07/06/2033)
Raven Hill Cottage is a thoroughly charming and characterful semi detached cottage with well proportioned family accommodation arranged over 3 floors.
The property would benefit from some renovation and cosmetic re-fitting allowing prospective purchasers to make their own mark and create a truly unique property. Occupying an enviable location on the outskirts of the well equipped village of Churchstoke the property has superb far reaching views to the rear across open countryside and farmland and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property and location.
On the ground floor there is a generous Hallway with Store Room and Cloakroom off. There are 2 front facing Reception Rooms currently arranged as a Sitting and Dining Room, both with feature bay windows a gas fire. Beyond there is a separate Lounge with French doors leading out to the rear patio and garden, and the Breakfast Kitchen also has an outlook and access to the garden, being well fitted with a range of pine fronted wall and base units.
On the first floor are 3 double Bedrooms and a single Bedroom, one of which has an En-Suite Bathroom with shower. There is also a further Bathroom and 2 second floor Attic Store Rooms or Bedrooms if required.
The property has a gated driveway with ample parking and turning space. To the front is a lawned garden with sweeping perennials borders and boundary hedging.
The attached Garage/Workshop provides for a range of uses or conversion subject to obtaining the necessary planning permissions and consents. There are a traditional range of Outbuildings and Stores together with Greenhouse.
The rear garden is a particular feature of merit laid to further lawns with a generous patio, ideal for al fresco dining. The lawns incorporate meandering herbaceous borders and shrubs having a charming backdrop with outlook across farmland to the distant countryside beyond.
Cash Purchasers Only.
DirectionsFrom Welshpool travel south on the A483 and continue onto the A490 for the village of Churchstoke. At the 'T' junction at the river bridge, turn left and take the next right turn, where the property is located on the right hand side beyond the village Church.
What 3 Words://soon.lifestyle.probe