- • Modern 4 Bedroom Detached Family House
- • Spacious Well Laid out Accommodation
- • Lounge with Feature Gas Fire and Bay Window
- • Dining Room Leading to Large Conservatory
- • Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, Utility and Cloakroom
- • En-Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom
- • Integral Garage and Driveway Frontage
- • Generous Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- • Energy Efficiency Rating: 67 (D) (Expires 7th July 2024)
A modern detached well laid out family house with spacious accommodation having gas central heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
The property is located on a sought after private residential development which enjoys views over the roof tops to the Severn Valley and Long Mountain countryside range. On the ground floor, a covered Porch services the Entrance Hall with access to the Integral Garage. The front facing Lounge has a feature gas fire and bay window with archway to the Dining Room. Beyond is a large Conservatory which is centrally heated and has access to the rear. There is a well fitted Kitchen accessed from both the Entrance Hall and Dining Room having integrated appliances of gas hob, double oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
The Utility Room houses the gas fired combi boiler and there is a useful Cloakroom. On the first floor are the 4 Bedrooms, on with Dressing Area and En-Suite. The Family Bathroom also has an additional shower.
The property is serviced by a generous tarmacadam driveway frontage with plentiful parking and up and over door to the Integral Garage. Gated access to the side leads to a good sized low maintenance paved rear garden.
DirectionsFrom the town centre, proceed up Church Bank, turning left into Red Bank. Proceed to the mini-roundabout, bearing right into Brookfield Road. Proceed past the turning into Dingle Road and take the left turn into Acorn Rise, which then leads into Brynfa Avenue. At the junction at the top turn right and just after the slight bend turn left where the property is located on the left hand side.
What 3 words: soldiers.albums.tumblers