- • Preowned 2 Bedroom Holiday Lodge
- • Colonial style interior
- • Generous Living Space with vaulted ceilings
- • Fully equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar including integrated appliances
- • King size Main Bedroom with Ensuite
- • Twin Bedroom, Family Bathroom
- • EPC - Exempt
The soft, earthy, colonial style of Plantation House celebrates a harmonious mix of the contemporary and traditional, offering soothing surroundings and modern sophistication.
The generous Living space is finished in a core palette of subtle, natural textures and refreshing white cottons, with vaulted ceilings throughout and exterior French doors providing an abundance of light it’s the perfect family space. The large fully equipped Kitchen comes complete with generous breakfast bar and all the mod cons you need – just right for social settings.
With fully fitted bedroom furniture and large Ensuite to the Main Bedroom, there’s space for the whole family.
Stunning and stylish, you won’t want to leave the comfort of Plantation House holiday lodge.
Layout 40’ x 20’
1 King size Main Bedroom with Ensuite
1 Twin Bedroom
1 Family Bathroom
• Vaulted Ceilings
• V90 Horizontal Feature Wall
• 4 Burner Hob
• Breakfast Bar
• Integrated Appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
250 Year Licence
Please note the lodge cannot be used as primary residence.
Spacious decking area and patio furniture with private “Jacuzzi” Hot Tub
DirectionsFrom Newtown proceed on the A489 towards Llanidloes and after 6 miles continue over the level crossing then take the first left turning into Moat Lane and follow the road to Maesmawr Farm Resort.