While our high street doors are closed we’re still very much open for business offering virtual property valuation appraisals and viewings, as well as marketing properties to potential buyers.
Our investment in the latest IT technology means our team can continue working remotely in exactly the same way as if they at one of our offices throughout Mid Wales and Shropshire.
You can still telephone any of our office numbers where a member of the sales and lettings team will be able to help with any enquiries.
Here’s what we can do for you:
• Home and property valuation appraisals via Facetime, Skype and other video conference systems and apps. Just telephone one of our offices and we’ll get the process underway.
• Virtual viewings of properties. Our website provides comprehensive information, descriptions, photography and floorplans of all our properties for sale.
• We will also be able to provide virtual video tours in some cases, working with our vendors. Contact us for more information.
• Lettings. We are taking expressions of interest in all our properties for let. However, we are not currently processing applications.
• Landlords and owners of properties for let can still contact us.
• We are working with solicitors and others involved in the sale, exchange and completion of properties
“These are unprecedented times. But our investment in the latest technology, our website and online tools means we are very much open for business for our existing customers and those looking to consider buying a home,” said Andrew Turner, a Partner at Morris, Marshall and Poole with Norman Lloyd.
You can still have your property appraised or viewed 'virtually'
“Much of the process, other than visiting a property, can still be undertaken and we work closely with our mortgage advisor Stuart Potts to provide information on current deals and applications for mortgages.
“We are also working closely with solicitors and others on the completion of sales that are ongoing.”
You can find all the information you need on our website and contact us via telephone, email or video calling.